Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Double-take

I love photographs that make me take a double-take.  If I need to scan over a photograph a couple of times to try to soak up all of the information, all the better.  Here are a few photographs that made me do just that.



© Jonah Wright 
Let's call this one 'home improvement project gone bad.'  The expression on her face, the theatre-looking lighting, oh, and the ceiling fan cradled in her arms... I just can't argue with all of that.



© Jonah Wright
 Flying? Riding a hydrofoil bull?  Gimmie-gimmie some of that stop-action!  Talent and beauty in his sport make me happy.





 © Jonah Wright
Between the dark of night, the fire and the folks watching it, this photograph is rich with information.  I love the brightness, the darkness and the long exposure.  It does my eyes good to soak it all in!

1 comment:

  1. Juxtapostion of the wild fire and the pensive girl in the natural light suggests the idea that crazy and clam can exsit in harmony...

    ReplyDelete