Tuesday, November 10, 2009

World AIDS Day

The Auraria Campus Library has a World AIDS Day art exhibition each year in their gallery space. HIV/AIDS awareness is something I strongly advocate and there is still a lot of work to be done in that realm.  I will be submitting this triptych this week for that exhibition.  I've recently loved playing with night photography and light writing (writing with a flashlight at night time with those long, fun exposure times) and I may look like a fool when I'm out there doing it but I've technically gotten pretty good at it.  I thought that light writing in the dark of night would be a great way to get my message across.  It's a bit on the blatant political side, especially concerning those living with HIV/AIDS in the United States.  Hopefully we can make some necessary changes.


© Jonah Wright
 

© Jonah Wright
 

© Jonah Wright

1 comment:

  1. I love the text in these images... You have gotten better at "spirit writing" lol. Very good question too.

    ReplyDelete