Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Double-take

I love photographs that make me take a double-take.  If I need to scan over a photograph a couple of times to try to soak up all of the information, all the better.  Here are a few photographs that made me do just that.



© Jonah Wright 
Let's call this one 'home improvement project gone bad.'  The expression on her face, the theatre-looking lighting, oh, and the ceiling fan cradled in her arms... I just can't argue with all of that.



© Jonah Wright
 Flying? Riding a hydrofoil bull?  Gimmie-gimmie some of that stop-action!  Talent and beauty in his sport make me happy.





 © Jonah Wright
Between the dark of night, the fire and the folks watching it, this photograph is rich with informationI love the brightness, the darkness and the long exposure.  It does my eyes good to soak it all in!

1 comment:

  1. Juxtapostion of the wild fire and the pensive girl in the natural light suggests the idea that crazy and clam can exsit in harmony...

    ReplyDelete