Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Three of my photos

I chose this photo because it (also) reminded me of American Gothic.  Alright, so maybe I staged it.  Maybe.  Let's just say that my models, Bruce and Connor, were being very good sports while I was doing an unrelated photo shoot of them working in their yard.  There is something stark yet playful about obviously staged/posed photographs.



I am a sucker for design and simplicity.  So maybe it really just made me smile...


 
 Lastly, I was trying to find a photo of mine that I thought correlated with the concept of memory.  I enjoy the shadow looming over the tree rather than the tree's shadow looming over the person.

1 comment:

  1. Your little bathtub duck made me smile too. Its simple but not too simple... the duck has a hat! You don't see ducks wearing hats that often, especially with a spinner on it!

    ReplyDelete