Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Real Love

A couple months ago, I found myself out with some friends.  We may have been imbibing.  Enter: two sisters who lived with one another.  A foodie conversation gone wrong led to one sister's emotions welling.  It was quite the reminder to all of us that while one sister just thought of food only as the taste of food, food really means love.  From those that take the time and energy to prepare the nourishment for us to being able to meet with friends to enjoy a meal, food clearly means love.  I just got back from a friend's house a bit ago.  The girl knows that she prepares a mean, tasty meal.  Beyond the food itself, I clearly understand that she invites me over for meals because she loves me.  Maybe it's true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.  If not just through my stomach, another way to my heart is through photography.  I find myself click-click-clicking away, even as the camera rests on the table during lunch with friends.  Here's a little bit of that food-time love to share with y'all...


 © Jonah Wright
 
 
© Jonah Wright


 © Jonah Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment