Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Three of my Photos
I went boating over the holiday weekend and thought that I'd share a few photos that I took up at the lake (Windsor Shores).  

 
     There is more than just dirt in this picture, I promise.  The lighting was pretty direct sunlight but my little friend blended in with his surroundings quite well.  How cute he was.  I thought about bringing him back to the trailer but realized how sooooo twenty years ago that would have been.  Plus, he would have probably ended up as a doggie snack.  No bueno.


I have this thing for taking pictures of reflections.  The rear-view mirror on Bill and Crystal's boat is especially fun  to shoot pictures of.  Natural sunshine lighting, of course in this one.


 
     This may have been one of my very favorite images from Sunday.  The back-lighting from the sky was oh-so-beautiful at sunset.  I love how it silhouetted the old-school, rusted wind gauge.  

1 comment:

  1. I was there to appricate this sight... Thank you for capturing it forever.

    ReplyDelete